Seeking Youth Minister for small youth group including 7th through 12th grade students located in Medina, TN.
This would be a part-time position.
Applicant must be willing to share testimony and conversion to Christ story.
Applicant must be knowledgeable of the Bible and comfortable speaking in front of a group of teenagers.
Work responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with and be sensitive to recommendations of both the Youth Committee and the students’ parents.
- Lead in planning and conducting of ministry opportunities and activities appropriate for the age-group divisions for their spiritual growth, including retreats, fellowships, mission opportunities/activities, Bible studies, etc.
- Promote and participate in the church’s ongoing outreach ministry.
- Meet regularly with ministry staff to plan and coordinate ministries and activities.
- Continually be seeking out new curriculum and approaches to ministry.
- Equip and edify the students in spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Other responsibilities will be shared after review of applicant.
To submit your resumé or request more information, please email us at email@example.com.